I graduated from the Business Academy at East Lake High School. I took Intro to Technology, Digital Design 1 and Digital Design 2. I learned a lot about computers and how to use them to create advertisements, edit photos, and create almost anything I wanted. I have always loved computers and making Power Points and calendars on Publisher. I have also been to Sandbox which has taught me more about Smart Boards, Virtual Reality and other fun ways to get kids involved and learning with technology. I have wanted to be a teacher since I was very young, in 6th grade I made my parents get me an overhead projector to play school with.
I hope to learn effective ways to use technology to educate my students. I try to keep up with all kinds of technology because it is something I am very interested in. I look forward to learning techniques and new methods of teaching so that one day I can be the best teacher possible.
I look forward to your contributions in class. From your background in digital design, I am sure you will have a lot you can share.
ReplyDelete